Thursday, November 16, 2017

hi drama robot

What’s up ?? I just remembered about this blog. And then I guessed the passwordabsrrhe then I guessed the security question ////WICH WAS A FREAT QUESTUIN BTW.

So anyway here we are in 2017. Only 13 years after this blog started up as a new start up.  Just to let you know, I am doing an entry from my mobile phone. I just got off the bus and now I’ve got it on speakerphone so I’m just talk talk talking as much as I like to now I would like to insert capital letters_capital! Asterix? At symbol OK  wow that worked impeccably I’m going to just keep talking randomly at and to this phone so anyway I’m going now RachI have already a hot potato mana Hannah check a lot papa

Rocky

1 comment:

Kojak said...

Hey nice work on this post. Tres bien.

I'm internationally commenting on http://rsbfart.blogspot.ca how cool is that.

Saw the Olympic village but the atlethetjc fashions have moved on. Korea 2018 here we come.

Sincerely