Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Missed my plane from Socchi, just getting home now

What's up Internet! I got trapped in Sochi and I couldn't make it bak TIL now !!!!!

As KOJAk said the Olympics are over FROWNY FACE. SAD TEAR FACE. Angry face. Finally accepting it face. 

There were many """"bloggable""@ fashions #olympicfashion hashtags !!! 

Butt it turns out we had a small number of rsbfart posts. Even tho on day2 I was all like "YA BRO IM GONNA bLOG FASHION EVERYDAY OF THE o-pix "" it just didn't happen. 

In short I have to summarize with a few screen shotzz. (Even tho I was there I needed to get my vizualz from tv or Puter. 

So let's talk bobSLEIGH paint job. USA sucked. I'll say it again. The expensive  2 man BMW designed USA bobsled looked like a damn drone or apache helicopter. It was all corporate power graphics. I was NOT a fan! On the flip side let's talk Netherlands paint job. 


Ok. Orange. For a start. And also just some good old fashion BLACK FREAKING FLAMES. It's like dukes of hazard meets a dangerous ink-shooting squid. And tho they didn't place (I don't think) they surely trumped the old USA on style. Now. let's talk Belgium. Ok it's basically your three colores = GOLD MAD GOLD FOOL. BLAK AND RED. Simple yet elegant and connoting of gold. USA take some vizzzzual advice. Don't be lame as hell!!


Ok let's move on to ice dancing. I hate to go there, because as you know GENTLE READER I am not a fan- so much. But again - as you know- my cold hard heart of a fearless bloodthirsty warrior is softening in old age and I find myself gazing on the ice dancing in spite on myself. 

Here is a charming #. He is "the little prince" and if u r wondering YES IT IS THAT Little prince. 

Let's move in for a tighter close up on them pants!

Ok
Moving on 2 curling. Now just when you thought Goood Old ROCKY was a USA hater. You were wrong becuz- let's scope
The USA curling outfit. 

Thought I would hate it?? Rong! Actually I like it and why.  Because it's reel. It shows a real American dude. Not really in shape. Just got a regular long sleeve Tshirt. And a baseball hat. You might see this guy at Applebee's getting chicken wings and then a fettuccine. And you'd be like- 'hey there's just a regular guy. Not some wild athlete". I like that about this dude. 

Now there was much HyPe about norways curling pants. And for the most part they lived up to the hype. Norway and mc hammer kno the power of these pants. And look at this dude. If u saw him at Applebee's you'd be like "DID APLEBEES just turn into handsome boy modeling agency?"


And of course we won't leave out the Host Nation. I'll let the outfit speak for itself and then the guys expression speak some parting words. 
Rocky! 
-Enjoying my Hi paying gig as Olympics fashion blogger.  Bring on the high dollars I GET PAID PER WORD! Yes I do. For sure !! MONEY MONEY!!!!&&;&/@

1 comment:

LEGKOV said...

speaking on the host nation I watched some the 50k XC ski and I must say it seemed like the most lEGIT of all: just head to head endurance battle across snow then a final sprint and collapse from exhaustion......But like I think Rocky implied the host nation looked OUT FOR THE KILL.