Monday, February 24, 2014

OLympiad roundup:: who we'll be approaching for sponsorships

so the games are over and I didn't watch more than 2 minutes of closing ceremonies but here are my LASTING IMPRESSIONS.

athletes that I thoughT were worthy of BUILDING THE RSBFart brand into the next 4 years :

TINA MAZE:  she was pretty heavily hyped so I was skeptical but I Think she owned up to it attacking the mountain with a ferocious style both on and off the slopes.  I did an image search and some maybe not appropriate for a family blog but imagine if this headband had the rsbf logo instead:

Now for a lesser knowN choice that I do not believe is a pop star or model but still showcased a lot of talent.  JONATHAN MIDOL:
 As you can see he raced really hard and even crashed crossing the finish line while getting a medal.  He took a lot of risks which really pays off.  Below you can see he is TRES french. Imagine if the puffy vest was RSBF labelled and PINK>  . look out for it at Korea 2018@@!!!@!@
signing off from Sochi ___KOjak

No comments: