Sunday, April 01, 2007

vacuum packed tornado attack!

While it's generally against policy to namedrop corporate products allow me this ::
SHARK euro-power stick vacuum!!!!

After much frustration I finnally ditched the dirt devil .. They sell it for real cheap but then it stops working cuz the filter is all clogged but guess what : no filter can be bought in any stores I go to. I was subject to several lies on $6 filters that fit "all models" but apparently not mine HOW WACK. After getting my new high power I realize the dirt devil was WEak sauce all along.

THe power of the SHARK will rip an ikea rug in half!!!!

So i must be careful it's so powerful. My home environs "sim cafe" is so clean now. Much improved...


$30 value turbo scoop extension included for FREEE

-koj

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kojka! You forgot to tell 'them' about the FREE STRAP ----> you+shark=1.
Watch out fish2!

Anonymous said...

Neat sign me up for power devices to save my life. From ROn POPEIL. I also had a similar CONUNDRUM and this had to do with a PRINTER. I struggled and strived to obtain 1. power cord 2. ink and then to my dismay printer no working anyway because it was 2nd genertional hand me down. Yet I am still in the doldrums of the story and have not yet seen the saving glorious light of newly functional productum. THE ANSWER OF THE FUTURE? LAZER PRINTER> IT PRINTS ONLY BW and that IS WHAT I W A N T
rk

Anonymous said...

sorry rocky!
Yeah and about the strap you can attach the Shark to your shoulder and COME STRAPPED on the attack against the dirt sack!!!

Zookeeper Diego said...

I'm glad Kojak put an end to his era of Swiffer devotion. I personally use the cleaning technique of wetting my feet and walking around barefoot until the dust, cat hair, and miscellaneous crumbs and glass shards are collected. I highly recommend it as long as you are up to date with your tetanus shot.

Lil black

Anonymous said...

YEAH LIL BLAK ON THE SEEN
RK